TV Characters vs Predator TV Characters vs Predator

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SOOOO GOOD IVE BEEN TEH PLAYING FOR TEH 50 HOURZ LOL! OMG THIS IS S0 L337 LOL OMG!

Megaman X Next - The Game Megaman X Next - The Game

Sweet

this game is so huge and the amount of characters is huge. 5 from me!

maelstormm responds:

Thanks

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

This game is simply amazing

I love the interactivity of this game. You allow people to create music with there own personal touch, You create an amazing password system that allows friends to send and hear each others songs. You have made, in my personal opinion, the best Game on newgrounds.com. AMEN!

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks dude I'm glad you liked the idea.

Gunslinger Gunslinger

Cool, but,ummmmm wellll................................NONE OF THOSE GUNMEN ARE GREATER THAN ME< THE HUMANOID TYFOON!!!!! LOVE AND PEACE, LOVE AND PEACE LOVE AND PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dress-up Roll Dress-up Roll

not very good

yes, it was sexy, but you could've put in some more effort

Keiser responds:

why don't you check out version 2 or wait for the swimsuit gallery

Project EDDIE Project EDDIE

Tom strikes gold once again

This was quite impressive. Tom, how do you find the time to make Flash, and run ng? good work and it was funny too.

Zero Race Zero Race

No monsters!!???

All in all it was okay, but it would've been better if you had put some monsters in there, it was a little boring without them. Bosses would've been a nise addition too, it didnt suck, Im just saying that it could've been alot better.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

TOO HARD!

mayby I suck but it was too hard, great animation though

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

hmm.

It was okay, though the thing with the ppg really confused me. the sound was absolutly great.

Pico's Mansion! (Demo) Pico's Mansion! (Demo)

OMG!!!!!! Pico is back, this rules hard!!!!!~

this is truly great, even though in picos schole i killed that girl, I am eagerly awaiting more pico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!